Wednesday, October 22, 2008

monkey





What is this monkey thinking? He seems to have a lot of confusion behind his eyes…all it is trying to do is feed its baby .. that baby just wants what the mommy or daddy has and the parent is more concerned about the camera man taking its picture. Those are big nipples. The baby looks like a little old man that has more expression in its face than the parent. I wonder if they would have this food if they were free? Are they free or is this some kind of zoo. The back round looks pretty fake and the lighting doesn’t look so real either. As I look more at the picture I cant help but think maybe the whole thing is fake.. it looks really stage I wonder if the monkeys are even real. Are the plants real they look fake too. Everything is starting to look fake the more I look at it. What is real anymore In this world. Some people are fake whether it be there looks or there personality. What a sad sad world some people live in and I say people cause I don’t live in there world I live in my own world. I am just a prop in some peoples world, just passing them by.

No comments: