Wednesday, October 22, 2008

rock water





This picture is awesome if I were a fish or a turtle I would love to have this habitat I wish I could see it in color, better yet I would love to color this picture. I see vibrant blue green water and colors of every spectrum in the souroundings. I wonder is fairies live underneath the plants that hang beyond the rocks this would be a perfect place for fairies to frolock. It reminds me of a scene out of peter pan where the mermaids live. I love how the piece of the rock that is in underwater has so much life growing from it and the piece that is in air is more plain. Oh how much fun would it be to live in water seeing all the colorful and flowing life forces there are to see. In black and white it seems that the fuzzyness on top of the rock could be snow.

No comments: