Wednesday, October 22, 2008

boys




I'm not sure but this picture looks like it could be all boys I wonder what sort of presentation they are all there to see. Did they have to pay to go see this presentation or are they all there because they have to be. It’s a pretty big auditorium to be a school but it seems like there all school aged boys. Maybe this is an old picture and there all there to get information about being drafted. Oh how sad there mothers would be. Maybe some of them don’t have mothers and they ran away so they are forced to be drafted. There are two boys towards the back that seem to be interested in whats going on in the front of the building. Are they beginning the presentation or just ending the presentation. Was it an informative presentation or a entertaining presentation? Geez that is lot of boys. There are a lot of them. How come the girls weren’t able to be there?
Right now my pinkie is really cramping up it seems to do that when its really cold and my hands are always could. As I'm typing I am not using my pinky because it hurts so bad its just not moving and cramping in one place it really hurts and you would’t think that a pinky could hurt so bad but it does.

No comments: