Thursday, October 30, 2008

Andy Warhal and his views of amazon


What is this? This is a page on a computer? What is a computer why didn’t I create such a thing. Why am I not a mask for Halloween ? I saw this page and thought of what wonderful art pages I could create. Is this Sarah Palin worthy of my Marilyn Monroe pop art? I should buy a watch then I could watch the time fly by. The time will fly by as I stand still standing still by myself. Although I am never by myself other than when I sleep. What type of movie could I do today? Would anybody want to watch my movie. Of course they would for I am the great Andy Warhol. I saw colorful earrings once and thought I could create the earrings better my color schemes would be better than any earring anybody could create for mine would match with everything, everything that anybody could think up wearing even if they decided to wear a trash bag my earrings would be so modern and would make the trash bag look like art. For my art is the best the best there was and the best there ever will be. I once thought what if my art isn't the best then what. And then I thought nonsense my art is the best. I wonder if I should bring candy to the factory? Then I think well just be eating candy all day and nobody would ever get anything done except me cause I get everything done. People should bring me candy to show their appreciation for my work, my art my movies. They quite are the best so Ive been told and so I know. The best, the best there ever will be. I should take all the candy wrapper and paste them onto a wall and make all the letters say something it would be quite wonderful maybe I could use tape so that other people could move the letters and sayings around to say something new everyday or to write and poem or a letter everyday because every day is a new day and there should be new sayings everyday to bring in the new day. The new day would bring me new presents of candy and everyday I will add to the candy wall and before you know it my teeth will rot away. Then I will have to get fake teeth maybe fake teeth aren't so bad I could have different color teeth and different styles to match my outfits and my mood. I could have the best looking teeth in the world then everybody would want to create teeth just like mine for I am a trend setter. Setting the way people should look..look different everyday with new colors and styles and new teeth.

No comments: